I have spent every summer since I was ten years old with my father in London. Every summer, since I was ten years old, has been uneventful and boring. Until this year.
And this year, after a freak volcanic eruption strands me far from home, I have learned these things:
1. I can make do with one outfit for three days before I buy new clothes.
2. If I hear the phrase, “You’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto,” even one more time, I might become a homicidal maniac.
3. I am horribly and embarrassingly allergic to jellyfish.
4. I am in love with Dante Giliberti, who just happens to be the beautiful, sophisticated son of the Prime Minister of a Mediterranean paradise.
5. See number four above. Because it brings with it a whole slew of problems and I’ve learned something from every one of them.
Let’s start with the fact that Dante’s world is five light-years away from mine. He goes to black-tie functions and knows the Prime Minister of England on a first name basis. I was born and raised on a farm in Kansas and wear cut-off jeans paired with cowboy boots. See the difference?
But hearts don’t care about differences. Hearts want what they want. And mine just wants to be Dante’s girl.
My heart just might be crazy.
Book: Dante’s Girl (The Paradise Diaries 1) by Courtney Cole
Published: June 22nd, 2012
Genres: Romance, New Adult, Swoony Males
Date Read: January 23 to 24, 2013
Rating: 5 Potatoes 🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔
This book was just what I needed today – a lighthearted romantic comedy. Reece and Dante are just too cute, I loved them. So perfect together! And Dante? *fans self* What a romantic gentleman! If only they still made guys like that! Haha.
Check this book out, you won’t be disappointed!